The Campus for Communities and our affiliates are committed to collaboration and, wherever possible, working with other organizations and/or trainers wanting to deliver content relevant to community builders. Additionally, this collaboration can be customized to meet the specific needs of an organization or trainer. For example, the Campus can provide:
- Customized or standard learning content delivered on our eLearning platform, using our registration services to generate a potential revenue source for your organization or company.
- Coach and support your trainers or meeting facilitators to deliver your content online on our platform.
- Coach and help you set up your own eClassroom.
- Provide and deliver content on your eLearning platform.
- Coach trainers who have content expertise but haven't had experience in delivering online.
If any of these options are of interest to you, please contract Brenda Herchmer at email@example.com.
Examples of our current affiliates include:
- Communities of the Future (North Carolina)
- Parks and Recreation Ontario (PRO)
- Saskatchewan Association of Administrative Personnel
- Recreation Connections Manitoba
- City of London, Ontario
- Recreation and Parks Association of the Yukon
- Ever Active Schools